Procurement, IT Operations and Finance teams often struggle with ITAM data quality issues and yet find it difficult to articulate the often very substantial impacts to the company of not actively managing this problem. It is complex to manage the huge number of constantly changing facts in a large corporate asset estate and there are a wide range of skills and operational working parts on which it relies.
Statistically, companies have around only 60% data accuracy and repeatedly the following are highlighted by our Customers:
- Sources are not aligned in time.
- Data classes and types vary.
- Formatting or description of the same data varies.
- Matching is problematic as source keys differ.
- Processes do not keep the data clean and current.
- Invalid/historic data is not removed or archived.
Please fill in the form below to gain access to Part 1 of our 3-part whitepaper series on IT Asset Data Quality:
For further information around our IT Asset Data Reconciliation Service, please visit: