Individual functions will benefit if their source data is of a high quality. However, the most compelling opportunities are when sources are combined to give a bigger picture. High quality data will support more accurate business and operational objectives, such as to:
- Drive billing accuracy and optimisation.
- Drive configuration management optimisation.
- Support HW refresh decision making and help control hardware maintenance.
- Help track transformation & asset status/environment.
- Support audit defence, software licensing and asset leasing.
- Facilitate the mechanism for ongoing service management.
Please fill in the form below to gain access to Part 2 of our 3-part whitepaper series on IT Asset Data Quality:
For further information around our IT Asset Data Reconciliation Service, please visit: