Operational ITAM, SAM & ITSM Resourcing
Since 2002, ITAMS’ team of highly trained specialists has worked with over 400 UK and global clients, including some of the world’s largest and most prestigious private and public sector organisations to troubleshoot, re-architect, implement and provide managed service solutions.
Due to the specialist nature of our work, we are often asked to provide resourcing services to provide specialist ITAM and SAM staff on a short or long-term basis. Our experts have a vast range of industry and niche subject matter knowledge, so we are able to offer a range of skills to existing and prospective clients which include:
- ITAM / SAM Advisory: helping clients with both short and long term ITAM/SAM challenges, from SAM Solutions Modelling, defending imminent software licensing audits to building a policy and practices advisory for licence management.
- Data Management: supplying highly experienced data specialists, from barcoding workflow designers to ex-software licence auditors from Deloitte, KPMG and PwC. Help with managing and improving data quality, from hardware & software inventory, complex contract and licence metric modelling to generating ELPs and providing remediation advice.
- Technical Services: Deployment of most asset discovery, repository and licence management solutions. Plus access to a wide range of technical services from design & implementation, maintaining and support to training.
- Project Management: Driving large scale, long term change programmes for enterprise clients with 100k+ employees.
- Training: On-site/off-site staff and targeted training courses for both practitioners and non-practitioners. As an IAITAM accredited Training Centre, we are also able to offer courses that provide Certification for Software Hardware Asset Managers and Professionals.
Armed with a contingent and highly specialised team means that we can avoid any disruption to business by providing:
- Highly skilled professionals that require little/no training
- Fully flexible resources for specific projects or situations (holidays, sickness, training, handovers, etc.)
- Competitive rates when compared to permanent or contracting recruitment costs.
Resourcing Request & Enquiry
We have placed some of the top specialists in the UK through this process, often at very competitive rates and with a specialist selection of skills, which general recruitment agencies cannot match.
If you are looking to contract ITAM/SAM specialists please fill in the resourcing form opposite or e-mail us with a role and job specification and one of our consultants will contact you.