IT Asset Lifecycle Management
IT Departments are increasingly being faced with the significant challenges of managing IT hardware assets efficiently. The popularity of BYOD, virtualisation, cloud computing and configuration management, coupled with the volume and varying attributes of assets, asset types, contracts and financial treatment results in a great deal of complexity and often, inefficiency.
Asset Lifecycle Management (ALM 360) is a set of IT Asset Management Lifecycle related services, helping enterprises manage IT hardware assets efficiently from requisition to disposal.
The portfolio includes best practice process definition and transformation as well as automation in areas such as discovery, barcoding and asset repository, and tactical services such as physical auditing and data validation. ALM 360 helps organisations to:
- Build their own leading edge service, supported by ITAMS’ experience;
- Optimise asset data quality, supporting ITSM/CMDB and effective reporting;
- Contract only for what is used, streamlining support, maintenance and lease costs;
- Reconcile operational, financial and commercial aspects for accurate management decision support purposes;
- Deliver effective asset pooling and reuse capabilities, sweating assets;
- Optionally, leverage ITAMS’ advanced asset lifecycle engine to reduce costs and accelerate maturity, with minimal project risk.
The ITAMS ALM 360 portal is a 100% browser based, powerful, asset lifecycle technology which is provided as an optional component of the ALM 360 service. It can be cloud hosted, or deployed on premise, and natively integrates with the many data sources required to effectively track assets.