“Providing added-value to our well established technology and service provider community”
Partners & Service Providers
Whilst a considerable amount of our business is direct with public or private clients a fair proportion is delivered to or through service providers, either as a specialist subcontracted delivery resource or as a consultant partner to the service provider.
We use structured workshops, technology comparison dashboards and other pre-built mechanisms to help accelerate the client up the maturity curve, enabling decisions to be taken quickly and returns to be achieved as soon as possible. Where software is required we offer impartial advice and use our dashboards and functionality comparisons to turn selection into a science rather than guesswork.
We offer a great deal of value to our service provider partners, in areas such as:
- Developing powerful content for new contract bids, actively participating in the bid process where required;
- Running specialist IT Asset Management (ITAM) and Software Asset Management (SAM) pre-sales workshops for end clients;
- Educating staff regarding the opportunities, benefits and techniques of good ITAM and SAM practice;
- Troubleshooting existing service contracts in order to reduce cost and/or risk;
- Building ITAM and SAM infrastructure and processes used to underpin service contracts;
- Delivering independent snapshot audit positions to facilitate start or end of contract.
Though an independent organisation, ITAMS has a large number of software technology partnerships gained through years of working in the ITAM and SAM space.
We always look for new technologies that can enable us to deliver optimal results for our clients.
If you would like to learn more about partnering with ITAMS please click here.
The recently introduced ITAMS Associate Programme is a formal partnership model which is offered only to professional contractors who have strong, trusted experience in the IT/Software Asset Management and/or Licence Management domains, and offers numerous features and benefits including access to the ITAMS community, dedicated resources and referral fees.