Junior IT Telemarketing & Sales Support
Full time position. Harpenden, UK.
Main Purpose of Job:
To generate qualified new business sales leads through sales appointments.
LINE MANAGER: Director, Business Development
GRADE/SALARY RANGE: £16,000 – £18,000 dependant on experience, plus bonus
WORKING DAY: Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.30pm
MAIN TASKS OF JOB:
- To generate qualified
- To sell ITAMS specialist portfolio of Software Asset Management Solutions
- Familiarising and becoming fluent with the ITAMS vision and key offerings
- Proactive warm and cold call prospecting by promoting ITAMS offer and capability to potential clients using all common sales methods
- Achieving daily call rates, in order to achieve agreed targets
- Qualification and conversion of all inbound leads; Prospecting and account qualification to add leads to the sales pipeline and progressing leads to the agreed Sales Stages
- Progressing leads to sales opportunities by keeping in contact with the External Sales Team and prospects on a regular basis (calls, mail, visits) and updating the leads with new information
- Identifying key contacts within target companies (by employing effective account exploration and account mining tactics)
- Strong outbound calling telephone skills
- Driven, motivated, tenacious, positive and extrovert personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work on your own initiative
- Microsoft Office and CRM/Database management skills
- Travel time to office to be within 30 minutes
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the overall business objectives of the organisation.