Project Manager – Licence & Asset Management
Full time position
Hertfordshire based office with travel throughout UK
Training where required
ITAMS is currently recruiting for a talented, personable and structured Project Manager who understands Software/IT Asset Management. You will be responsible for delivering projects including elements such as tools deployments, process change, governance improvements and initiation of managed services.
You will be involved in the entire project life cycle from initial Statement of Work in pre-sales, through initiation, planning and delivery to transition to live. You will work with talented specialist ITAMS and SAM teams comprising colleagues and associate or contractor resources. Your duties will regularly include travel and onsite delivery work, and cover delivery of planning, scheduling, budgeting, seeking approvals, risk management, staff management, stakeholder management and more.
- Structured Project Manager with experience of enterprise scale organisations
- Ideally holds a Prince2 certification or has a strong understanding of Prince2 methodologies
- Strong familiarity with Statement of Work, Project briefing and project reporting documentation
- Team and people management experience of team of 20+ personnel
- Release management, UAT and OAT experience
- Strong analytical experience and documentation skills
- Good infrastructure technical experience from a project management perspective
- Experience of project scope and deliverables change management
- Stakeholder management, presentation and communication skills
- Strong experience of multinational organisations, IT service providers and third party software vendors
- Ideally some experience of working on Software/Hardware Asset Management projects
- Recent experience of working directly with technical delivery teams to deliver projects, including applications and datacentre
- Understanding of how to apply Project Management methodologies to manage streamlined software development projects
- Strong verbal communication and relationship building skills and able to converse with all cross sections of the business (Senior Management to Developers)
- Eye for detail and a driven completer/finisher, including responsibility for ensuring project admin is completed as required (timesheets, sign off etc.)
- Evidence of using good persuasion, negotiation skills etc.
- Team player able to work with ITAMS account management, consulting, data and technical teams, as well as customer technical, process and management teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company, working with leading tools and consultants in some of the highest profile ITAM and SAM projects in the world.
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the overall business objectives of the organisation.