Full time position
Hertfordshire office-based with travel throughout UK
Due to the high demand for ITAMS Services, we are looking to expand our internal delivery team with the addition of a Managing Consultant. This is an exciting time to join an expanding team, helping to deliver ITAM/SAM solutions to high profile clients. The Manageing Consultant will provide advice and deliver solutions to clients regarding the management of their IT asset lifecycle and the licensing assets they own.
The suitable candidate must have experience in delivering the following services (vendor specific):
- Audit defence (acting to defend/optimise the outcomes for the customer in an audit scenario).
- ELP provision.
- Licence optimisation.
- Contract renewal & negotiation support.
- SAM process design (and delivery).
- Gap analysis and benchmarking frameworks and standards.
- Contract & entitlement review.
- Business case.
- Service scoping and roadmap design.
- Serviceline design.
- Policies and practices advisory.
- Primary consultant to work with clients to look at how they manage the licences within their organisation and provide solutions to licence management though the implementation of tools and integration of tools.
- Develop with clients a roadmap that will enable them to budget and control their assets over a set period enabling best use of their assets through either the implementation of new tools, vendors or contracts.
- Liaise with the CFO and CIO to design a service line around their solution and document to a high standard.
- Provide audit defence services and ELP reporting for key vendors (Microsoft, IBM, SAP, Oracle).
- Own the relationship with the client.
- Customer facing with a minimum 2-3 years large client professional services experience.
- Main vendor audit experience – Adobe, Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, SAP (with a premium on Oracle, IBM).
- Strong communications skills both written and verbal
- Complex Licence modelling and Metrics experience.
- Licence tooling knowledge and experience, such as Frontrange, Flexera, Snow, Aspera SmartTrack, USU, etc..
- Driving licence and car with 3 years driving experience.
- Ability to work away from home on projects where needed.
- Licence and/or asset management concepts and best practice.
- Experience of outsourcers / managed service providers (e.g. HP EDS, IBM GS, CSC etc.).
- Experience of delivering solutions to large enterprises.
- Service management tools experience.
- Barcoding, RFID and/or physical IT audit experience.
- ITSM best practice.
Good references from previous/existing customers demonstrating delivery relating to Oracle / IBM
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by the overall business objectives of the organisation.